Register Now for UT Energy Week 2023!
March 28-31, 2023
UT Energy Week is an annual event that showcases the depth and breadth of energy research that makes The University of Texas at Austin the world’s premier energy university.
Hosted by the UT Energy Institute and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Energy Center for Business, Law, and Policy, this year’s event will include four days of panels, keynotes, and special events, including a Women in Energy breakfast at the AT&T Conference Center.
Plan to join us on the UT Campus for in-depth discussion of some of today’s most consequential energy issues, with topics including:
- Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and the Grid
- Policy approaches to Decarbonization
- The Future of Clean Hydrogen in Texas
- The Inflation Reduction Act: Impact on Energy
- Moving Toward an Equitable Energy Future
- The Permian Basin as a Model Regional Energy Innovation Hub
Find more information on UT Energy Week here.