Dr. Michael Webber, a well-known energy researcher and teacher, has been appointed to serve as deputy director of the Energy Institute at The University of Texas at Austin effective April 1, 2013.
AUSTIN, Texas — A research project on solar power led by Varun Rai, assistant professor at the LBJ School of Public Affairs at The University of Texas at Austin, has been selected by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for a grant award as part of the Energy Department's SunShot Initiative. Read more
Professor Thomas F. Edgar, a chemical engineer with extensive teaching, administrative, research and industry experience, has been named interim director of the Energy Institute at The University of Texas at Austin.
- University of Texas Accepts Findings on Shale Gas Development Report
- New UT Energy Poll Shows Voters Prefer Obama’s Energy Platform
- Special Panel of Outside Experts to Review the Energy Institute’s Report
- Fukushima: One Year Later
- University Expert to Help Unveil American Nuclear Society Fukushima Report on One-Year Anniversary
- Longhorn Network Launches August 26
- Dale Klein Honored as “Nuclear Statesman”
- Spent Nuclear Fuel is Anything But Waste
Page 1 of 3